Liquid Health Pets manufactures a high quality vegetarian glucosamine chondroitin for dogs. We are committed to designing and supplying the highest quality liquid supplements that meet or exceed industry standards for natural pet supplements. Keeping with that goal, our new K9 Glucosamine & HA (Hyaluronic Acid) formula is the first vegetarian Glucosamine and Hyaluronic Acid combination of its kind, and is supported by many nutrients associated with joint health.
As we all know, a healthy dog needs healthy joints. Here are just a few of the highlights of our K9 Glucosamine Chondroitin joint supplement for dogs.
– 100% Vegetarian—contains no shellfish or beef
– Offers better value than other HA formulas that lack nutrients like MSM, Vitamin C, Grape Seed Extract, Manganese, Boron and Omega Essential Fatty Acids
– Recommended for any dog with common allergies, including those triggered animal-based ingredients such as beef or shellfish.
K9 Vegetarian Glucosamine replaces Chondroitin Sulfate (only available from animal sources) with USP grade Glucosamine derived from vegetable sources and is supported by minerals, omega fatty acids, and antioxidants to provide a full spectrum of beneficial joint ingredients. K9 Vegetarian Glucosamine chondroitin for dogs is a liquid joint supplement for dogs that need a vegetarian diet. Manufactured by Liquid Health Pets in the USA.
Liquid Supplement Product Facts
Liquid Health™ K9 Vegetarian Glucosamine
Directions for Use
• Shake well before administering
• Store at 15-30° c (59-86° f)
• Refrigerate after opening
• Protect from heat, light, and moisture
|Under 10 lbs||1 teaspoon|
|10-24 lbs||2 teaspoons|
|25-49 lbs||2 teaspoons in A.M.|
| ||1 teaspoon in P.M.|
|50-100 lbs||2 teaspoons in A.M.|
| ||2 teaspoon in P.M.|
|Over 100 lbs||3 teaspoons in A.M.|
| ||3 teaspoons in P.M.|
|Active Ingredients per Fluid Ounce|| |
| || |
|Glucosamine Hcl USP (corn)||1600 mg|
|MSM (Methyl-sulfonylmethane 99.9%)||1500 mg|
|Bromelain (80 GDU)||100 mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||100 mg|
|Manganese (Chelate)||30 mg|
|Omega 3, 6 & 9 Fatty Acid Blend ( Borage oil, Flax seed oil, Safflower oil, Sunflower oil)||50 mg|
|Boron (Chelate)||10 mg|
|Grape Seed Extract||10 mg|
|Hyaluronic Acid||10 mg|
|Inactive Ingredients – Citric acid, Potassium benzoate, Triple filtered water, Sodium benzoate, Stevia, Xanthan gum|
• For use in Dogs
• Contains No Sugar, Starch, Salt, Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Milk, or Soy Derivatives
• 100% Beef & Shellfish Free
• Some settling is normal
• As with any natural product, Color and taste may vary
• Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
• Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hypoglycemia; history of urinary tract stones, known allergies to shellfish.
• If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
• Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
• This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
• Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
• Do not purchase if seal is broken
• For animal use only.
• Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.