- Pregnant/Nursing: feed approx. double the amount indicated in "Daily Serving Guide"
- Keep Fresh, clean water available at all times.
- When transitioning from grain-based dry foods to Real Meat High Meat Diets, introduce slowly over 5 days. Can be mixed with dry food or rice/potato if all meat diet is to rich for animals with sensitive systems.When mixing with other foods reduce the amount of Real Meat Food accordingly to avoid overfeeding.
- Can be fed as is for most pets or mixed with water for pets that need extra hydration due to health issues or lack of drinking water.
- Take caution not to overfeed, each ounce of Real Meat Food is equivalent to 3ounces of fresh meat!
- For pets with gas issues try adding 1 tablespoon plain yogurt to the meal.
A Natural Complete Balanced Meat and Organ Food with Added Vitamins and Minerals
Easy Substitute for Raw Food or a Tasty Topper Smells Great Tastes Better! - Packed Full of Bioavailable Nutrients - Air-Dried - Free Range - Grain-Free - Gluten-Free NO Artificial Colors NO Fillers NO Artificial Preservatives For all breeds of dogs and cats. The gentle air-drying process delivers a high quality, high meat content food while maintaining the nutritional integrity of the natural raw materials. Each serving contains over 90% of nutritional, air-dried free-range meat and organs, in a highly digestible form for optimum health. Storage Shelf stable. No need for refrigeration. Keep fresh, clean water available at all times. - When transitioning from grain-based dry foods to Real Meat High Meat Diets, introduce slowly over 5 days.
Air Dried Chicken Dog Food
Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Chicken Gizzard, Chicken Necks, Parsley, Pumpkin, Rosemary, Inulin (from Chicory Root), Vegetable Glycerin, Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E Supplement), Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Vitamin E, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide (source of iodine), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride(Vitamin B6), Folic Acid.
Crude Protein (min) 36%
Crude Fat (min) 18%
Crude Fiber (max) 2%
Moisture (max) 15%
Kcals 4200/kg 178kcal/ 1/4cup (1/4cup=1.5oz) Phosphorus level=1.6% DM Calcium level =1.8% DM Salt/Sodium =.10% DM Chloride =.47% DM