PetSafe In-Ground Fence™
What a wonderful feeling to give her the freedom to enjoy the yard, without worrying about escape or harm with our In-Ground Fence™! A waterproof UltraLight™ receiver collar and buried perimeter wire combine with a small, sleek transmitter to let your precious pet know she should stay in the yard. The collar features 4 adjustable levels of static correction plus tone-only mode for training to help you find the right level for your pet. Additional built-in safety features help keep your pet safe in your yard. You’ll feel confident knowing that your pet is playing safely in your yard.
Replaces SKU PRF-3004W.
- For dogs 8 pounds and up
- Fits neck sizes 6-28 inches
- 4 adjustable levels of static correction
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- Automatic safety shut-off: correction stops after 30 seconds
- Covers up to 1/3 acre with included boundary wire
- Expandable up to 10 acres with additional wire (not included)
- Add an unlimited number of pets with additional in-ground receiver collars
- Run Through Prevention- Correction increases if your dog tries to run through the boundary zone
- Waterproof receiver collar
- Collar uses PetSafe RFA-67 battery (included)
- Works with 14-20 gauge copper insulated wire
Our new and improved fence is perfect for owners who want to give their dog exercise and playtime in the yard without worrying about their safety. Here’s how it works. You’ll set the boundary by burying wires around the perimeter of your yard. Your dog wears a collar that picks up the signal from the transmitter. As your dog nears the boundary wires, a beep alerts your dog, giving them a chance to stop without any correction. For those that continue, a safe static correction reminds them to stay in the area you’ve established. Simply adjust the correction level if your dog continues to test the boundaries.
Additional safety features help keep her in your yard more than before. Anti-Linger Prevention keeps your pet from staying in the Warning Zone for long periods of time and draining the battery. Progressive Run Through Prevention works by increasing the correction if your pet tries to quickly run through the boundary zone.
- Transmitter with power adapter and mounting bracket
- Receiver collar with RFA-67 battery
- Surge protector
- 50 boundary training flags
- 500 feet of 20-gauge boundary wire
- Wire nuts
- Gel-filled capsules
- Test light tool
- Operating and training guide